Products and Services:
Colorado’s most accurate and timely real estate document database
Your subscription to SKLDoc gives you 24-hour access to Colorado’s largest and most authoritative real
property document resource. This in-depth image database contains county recorded deeds,
mortgages, plat maps, subdivision maps, and other document types from 15 Colorado counties!
That’s 99% of all recorded documents from patent to present.
Our Scan-On-Demand department is available with your subscription to rescan a document if the original
document is missing or is of poor quality.
- Pricing options available for low, medium, and high volume users.
- Up-to-date. Collected from county clerks daily. Often available within one business day
of being recorded.
- Flexibility. Works with any operating system or web browser. View, enlarge, save,
annotate or print documents in seconds.
- SKLDoc contains real estate transaction documents recorded patent to present. Deeds,
mortgages, plat maps, subdivision maps, etc.
- Easy to use. Simply enter the reception number and year or book and page.
- View, enlarge, print, or email documents.
- Full customer support from SKLD experts for questions, issues, or additional information to get the
most from your SKLDoc subscription.
- Map Request Page. Choose from an alphabetical list of map names by county.